What is your success rate?
How do you determine placement for families and participants?
In addition to our assessment, we make attempts to collaborate with any past treating professionals to gain insight which will ultimately help guide us in our placement process.
Do we accept insurance?
How long is your contract for?
Where are you capable of providing services?
What does your intervention fee include?
How do you vet programs?
As a result, we have developed our own in-house process to qualifying programs. Members fro our team are actively traveling the country touring programs in person, meeting with their team members, and getting a true feel of what each program has to offer.
Some of the keys components we are evaluating are as follows:
- How long have you been in business?
- The experience of an alumni of your program?
- Where does the buck stop with clinical decisions?
- What is your staff to client ratio?
- What are the qualifications and training processes that your front-line staff have and go through?
- How do you staff your overnight shifts?
- What is the average age of your programs milieu?
- Who’s ultimately responsible for managing medications?
- How are medications managed?
- What does your discharge planning process entail?
- How much effort is made to obtain past records that would be helpful in guiding your treatment process?
- What rules someone out from being eligible to your program?
- What does your family program and or involvement consist of?
- What are your policies around electronics?
- What modalities do you offer at your program?
These are some examples of the questions we are asking when going through our vetting process. There are a multitude of other questions we take into consideration, but this should help you begin to glean some sense of what this process truly entails. Aside from gathering information and touring programs in person, we would be foolish not to mention that we lean on our network of colleagues throughout the country to hear an unbiased opinion on any recent personal experiences with a program that we may be considering for you or your loved on.